Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Gonna try this whole blog thing

Lately there have been too many things to vent about and not enough ears to listen. At least not sympathetic ears or even ears that give the slightest bit of a flying fuck. That's ok. Wouldn't want to burden you with random, negative shit anyway. Don't get me wrong. This blog is not always going to be doom and gloom, but it will be a vehicle to get my thoughts across and not have to worry about some shill at the Trib or D-news getting their panties  all in a twist because I violated some arbitrary "terms of use" or someone being all offended, because I've used bad language. It is more going to be to help me keep things straight about who I am and what I have to say. If you, the casual reader, finds yourself getting offended by anything that I have said, then I'll just say that reflects more on you than it does on me. If I haven't offended you or caused you to think about something in a different way, then I haven't done my job.

It is my sincere hope that through these words, you can find out more about me and perhaps I can learn new things about you and myself.

I'll see you at 4:20

No comments:

Post a Comment